Medical Network Ltd. commits itself to the protection of personal data with which it acquaints you in the text below. Please review the Personal data protection policy periodically with respect to possible changes.
We collect personal data in order to:
- Secure the provision of the requested service
- Give you the most effective answer to your query, which includes sending all important materials and relevant information related to the requested service to e-mail address
- Forward your personal data (name, surname, phone number) to the immediate provider of service which you have reserved in order to allow direct contact between you even before the service is provided
- Occasionally notify you of changes in our offer and/or updated information
- Promote our services and/or have the ability to submit promotional materials
- Our internal data processing
Data which are protected by the Personal data protection policy system:
- Name and surname
- Electronic address
- Phone or mobile phone number
- Other data that you voluntarily provide us and you want to keep confidential
Medical Network Ltd. does not sell, transfer or disclose the data it collects on its web sites to anyone outside of the company Medical Network Ltd. without your permission, unless it is necessary for the undisturbed realization of the requested service or prescribed by the procedure and by law such as:
- in cases when this is necessary in order to fulfill our legal obligations,
- in cases where this is necessary to protect your life or bodily integrity and you are not able to give your consent for processing of your personal data,
- in cases where this is necessary in order to fulfill the tasks carried out in the public interest,
- in cases when you yourself have disclosed this data (Article 7, paragraph 3, items 1, 2, 3 and 4 of the Personal data protection act),
- in cases where the involvement of the other side is necessary for the proper functioning of sites. In such cases, and prior to providing personal data, the other side commits to Medical Network Ltd. that it will keep business secret,
- in case of possible sale or legal succession of Medical Network Ltd. we reserve the right to sell or transfer your data to a third party that:
- a) conducts its business operations within similar activities and services
- b) agrees to be a successor of Medical Network Ltd. with respect to keeping and protection of the collected data
- c) agrees to the obligations of this Personal data protection policy
Medical Network Ltd. is not responsible for random error or error due to force majeure or other objective circumstances that cause accidental violation of the guaranteed protection of your data, but it warrants that the error will be removed if it is possible, as soon as possible.
We collect only those personal data that are voluntarily provided to us. We do not request you to send us this data in order to give you access to our sites and we are not asking you to disclose more data than is necessary to participate in any activity on our sites.
When you send us an e-mail with personal data according to which you can be identified, either via e-mail with a question or comment or form that you e-mail to us, we use this data to fulfil your requests.
Our network server uses statistical software. These programs are a standard feature of all Internet servers and are not unique to our sites. Such statistical programs allow us to customize our sites in a way to be as effective and simple for our visitors.
Our Web server automatically collects information about your computer's IP address, browser type, domain name, access time, address of the Web site that you are visiting from, and information about the sites you have visited and the actions you have taken during your visit to our site. The above-mentioned data is used to manage site usage statistics, all for the purpose of improving the quality of our site.
We emphasize that our Web server does not collect your e-mail address or any other information according to which we could identify you. Medical Network Ltd. collects data about your identity and other personal data only if you decide to use some of the services from our offer.
Cookies are also used for Google Analytics, web site analytics service from the company Google.Inc, for the sole purpose of collecting the necessary information about the attractiveness and successfulness of our sites on the market. The cookies that our Internet server sets are deleted automatically from your computer at the end of the session, that is, the moment you leave our site.
We do everything within our power to ensure that all redirects from our web sites are directed to web sites that do not contain illegal and/or harmful content. However, web sites and addresses on the network change quickly and we cannot always guarantee for the content of each address that you are directed to.
If you have any questions or doubts about our Personal data protection policy or about your experiences with this Internet address, please contact us.
For the sake of security at this address and to ensure that this service is accessible to all users, this computer system uses software that monitors visits on the network and recognizes unauthorized attempts of sending or modifying data as well as those that could otherwise cause damage. Unauthorized attempts to send or modify data at this location are strictly forbidden.
At the time of submitting your data you agree that we contact you and you enter our mailing list - the moment of entry is your explicit consent to the contact. The protection of privacy of your data is permanent, and you can ask to be removed from our mailing list at any time. After that the data are no longer used by the Medical Network Ltd. except for internal purposes, e.g. for information or statistical data processing.
Statement on protection of privacy may change over time, and with each published change we commit to also change the date of publication. If substantial changes to this statement are made, all changes will be posted on our web sites or we will send you a notification directly. Nonetheless, it is recommended for our visitors and users to take a look at this statement occasionally in order to be more accurately informed about the ways we protect their privacy.
By your further presence on our sites and by using our services, we consider that you have accepted all of the provisions of Personal data protection policy.